Common issues with TWS earbuds and tips to fix them – Gadgets Now
Gadgets Now Bureau28 Jun, 2022, 08:30AM IST
Common issues with TWS earbuds and tips to fix them
True wireless earbuds/headphones have really become popular in the last few years. From premium ones to entry-level ones, the true wireless earbuds have become a pretty common accessory. Like most devices, these too suffer from certain issues – some can last long without any trouble whereas others can start suffering after a few months. Here we list some of the common problems that users might face with true wireless earbuds. We also have given certain tips to fix them. Read on:
Smartphone unable to find TWS earbuds
If you are trying to pair your TWS earbuds with a smartphone or any other device and it is now showing up in the Bluetooth device list, here are a few things that you can try.
- Check the TWS earbuds are charged, turned on and in pairing mode
- Check if the earbuds are compatible with your device
- Ensure that the smartphone and earbuds are within range
- Disconnect the earbuds from other devices
- Turn on and off the TWS earbuds and restart the device once and then try to pair
TWS earbuds keep get disconnected
Frequent disconnection between earbuds and the smartphone can be frustrating and if you are facing anything like that, here are some tips that can help.
- TWS earbuds make it easy to wander around while listening to music, but they make it even easier to go out of range.
- Ensure that the TWS earbuds have enough juice left in it
- Update the companion app and also check for any firmware updates for the earbuds
Left or right side earbud not working
Sound coming only from one earbud is one of the most common issues with the TWS earbuds. To fix this, here are some tips that can help.
- Ensure that the charging case is completely charged
- Make sure that both the earbuds are charged
- Disconnect the earbuds and re-connect them with the smartphone
- Put both the sides in your ear properly
TWS earbuds not charging
TWS earbuds not charging is also a pretty common problem. The most common reason behind this can be the dust and contact points on the earbuds. The most common problem with this can be — forgetting to turn on the switch. However, there are other serious reasons as well:<…….