Get ready for summer with these awesome gadgets – Gadget Flow
Ready for summer? So are we. Whether your plans involve the beach, the pool, barbecues, or a bit of everything, these gadgets will take them to the next level.
Memorial Day is in 2 weeks, and you know what that means: summer is almost here. And, of course, you want to enjoy the longer, sunnier days to their fullest. That’s where these awesome gadgets for summer 2022 come in because they’re sure to enhance your fun.
Related: Upgrade your kitchen this summer with these gadgets and accessories
Love summer bonfires? Enjoy them without the harmful smoke when you bring the BioLite FirePit+. It produces less smoke than the typical firepit, and you can control the flames from your smartphone.
If you love spending time on the water, check out the SipaBoards Drive Collection. These electric boards have built-in motors for safety backup, keeping you on the water longer.
Have a fabulous summer, no matter your plans, with these cool gadgets for summer 2022.
1. The Finis Smart Goggle displays your laps, set time, splits, and more, giving you real-time data at the corner of the lens.
Finis Smart Goggle on a person
Know exactly how far you swim this summer with the Finis Smart Goggle. It displays your swimming stats while you’re in the water but won’t distract you from your training since the info rests at the corner of the lens.
Get it for $199 on the official website.
2. The BioLite FirePit+ smokeless bonfire lets you enjoy a summer evening campfire with way less smoke than the typical firepit.
BioLite FirePit+ video
Enjoy your summer bonfires with less smoke when you go for the BioLite FirePit+ smokeless bonfire. The 12,800 mAh battery runs for 30 hours while 51 airjets add oxygen to the fire in specific locations to improve combustion. Plus, you can control the flame and see the battery life from the smartphone app.
Get it for $299.95 on the official website.
3. The SipaBoards Drive Collection electric jet-powered SUPs let you enjoy the water without worrying about winds, currents, or changing tides.
SipaBoards Drive Collection in water
Spend more time on the water this summer with the SipaBoards Drive Collection electric jet-powered SUPs. Each of the boards features a built-in motor, giving you backup power to return to shore if the weather changes.
Get it for about $2,412 on the official website.
4. The Audio Pro A15 water-resistant speaker is waterproof and stylish. Use it indoors or poolside for audio you can take with you this summer.
Audio Pro A15 on a table
Need a portable speaker for the summer? Go for the Audio Pro A15 water-resistant speaker. It’s versatile with its multiroom sound and multiperson usage. You can even save your favorite playlists, while the IPX2 rating means it can withstand light rain and splashes.
Get it for about $396 on the official website.
5. The Honeywell Dasher electric foldable bike has a lightweight frame that folds in seconds. It’s your ideal bike to explore the city and nature this summer.