How to Pair a PS5 Controller to a PC? – Gadgets Now
Needless to say, the Sony DualSense is one of the best PC controllers owing to its ergonomic design and grip that allows you to go ham for hours without any discomfort. It is one of the most loved controllers of gamers and has gone beyond the popularity of the PS5 console itself. Besides the PS5, the PS5 controller is also compatible with PCs.
Did you know that you can operate your PS5 DualSense controller with your PC? If not, then let us help you in pairing it. It is quite easy and as simple as plug-and-play or merely a brief Bluetooth pairing to begin. Linking your PS5 controller to a PC enables you to relish the most popular PlayStation® games while utilising a comfy gaming pad that’s packed with great features.
How to pair the PS5 Controller to PC Using USB?
This is the most effortless way of connecting your PS5 controller to your PC i.e. USB cable. Windows is competent in automatically detecting your controller thus bypassing the use of any messy installing drivers.
- Plug your picked USB cable into an open port on your PC
- Plug the further end of the cable into the USB-C port on your DualSense controller
- Now let your Windows PC discover the DualSense controller as a gamepad and that’s it!
How to pair the PS5 DualSense Controller to PC Using Bluetooth?
To connect via Bluetooth, ensure your PC is equipped with a functioning Bluetooth feature. If not, then, you can add it to your PC using a Bluetooth adapter.
- Click on Windows key, type “Bluetooth”, and choose Bluetooth & other devices from the menu
- Go to Add Bluetooth or other device
- Choose Bluetooth in the pop-up window
- Press and hold the PS Button on your DualSense controller
- Create a button (next to the D-Pad) simultaneously till the light bar under the touchpad starts blinking
- Now select the “DualSense controller” from the list of available Bluetooth devices on your PC. Once done, it will stop flashing and radiate a steady blue light
- Tap on “Done”