- AirPods are a high-end, well-designed pair of earbuds.
- AirPods work with Windows 11 and are set up and used in the same way as Apple products.
- Most connection issues are caused by outdated drivers.
AirPods are a high-end, well-designed pair of earbuds. They produce high-quality sound, integrate effortlessly with your devices, and are fashionable to wear. AirPods work with Windows 11 and are set up and used in the same way as Apple products.
They should work easily once you’ve established a connection between your AirPods and your Windows 11 computer. Most connection issues are caused by outdated drivers, a lack of the most recent version of Windows 11, or a competing service like the wireless iAP. Running the “Bluetooth Troubleshooter” is a good location to start looking for and fixing problems. Additionally, make sure your PC is up to date.
STEPS TO USE AIRPODS WITH WINDOWS 11:
- Click on ‘Settings’
- ‘Bluetooth & devices’ should be selected
- Make sure the slider is turned on
- ‘+ Add device’ should be selected
- Place your AirPods in their case, which should be open
- Long-press the AirPods case’s button
- Release the button when the light on the case flashes white
- On your computer, go to ‘Bluetooth’
- Your computer will look for gadgets that can be discovered. When your AirPods appear in the list, select them
- After your computer and AirPods have connected, select ‘Done’
- You can now utilise your AirPods.
STEPS TO RE-ESTABLISH A CONNECTION:
- Place your AirPods near your computer after removing them from its case
- On the taskbar, click the speaker icon
- Click the ‘>’ icon to the right of the sound control to increase the level
- Select ‘Headphones (AirPods). from the list of devices.