The ultimate outdoor gadgets guide–portable air conditioners, Apple Watch Ultra, and more – Gadget Flow
Planning your first outdoor trip? From flashlights to portable speakers, today’s roundup has the gear you need as a beginner. Discover them in the blog.
Organizing a camping trip? Maybe you’ll spend a weekend hiking in the mountains. Either way, if it’s one of your first outdoor adventures, our ultimate outdoor gadgets guide for beginners has you covered. This gear keeps you safe and having fun.
Related: 10 Best gadgets and accessories for late-summer picnics
Bring a smartwatch that lasts for days with the Apple Watch Ultra endurance smartwatch. Its rugged build can handle the outdoors, while the up to 60-hour battery life is great for extended outdoor trips.
And, of course, you’ll want to ensure you have plenty of power with you. The BioLite BaseCharge Series is an excellent choice with its high wattage and many ports.
Check out these tech gadgets for smooth first-time outdoor trips.
1. The Apple Watch Ultra endurance smartwatch stands up to the elements with its WR100 water-resistance rating, double that of the Series 8.
Apple Watch Ultra on a wrist
Whether you hike, kayak, or camp, you need a smartwatch that can keep up with your adventures, like the Apple Watch Ultra. Its the most water-resistant Apple Watch to date and has a multi-day battery life of up to 60 hours.
Get it for $799 on the official website.
2. The BioLite BaseCharge Series ensures you have plenty of power in the wilderness and has portable designs you can easily carry.
BioLite BaseCharge Series in a video
Enjoy ample wattage wherever you are with the BioLite BaseCharge Series. Consisting of the 1500 and 600 models, these power stations have ports for almost everything and deliver hours of power.
Preorder them for $699 on the official website.
3. The Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM 3 Bluetooth speaker gives you big sound outdoors and boasts an IP67 rating against dust and water.
Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM 3 in color options
Relax to your music while you’re outside with the Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM 3 Bluetooth speaker. It’s super portable, drop-proof, and can handle dust, dirt, splashes, and submersion in water.
Get it for $99.99 on the official website.
4. The Zero Breeze Mark 2 A/C series chills the air anywhere. So you could totally sleep in an air-conditioned tent while you camp.
Zero Breeze Mark 2 in a video
Stop putting up with sweltering temperatures during your adventures with the Zero Breeze Mark 2 A/C series. Weighing only 16.5 pounds, it requires no generator and dispenses air 30° cooler in just 10 minutes.
Get it for $999 on the official website.
5. The Ocoopa Rechargeable Hand Warmer series keeps your hands toasty during ski trips, winter hikes, fall camping, and more.
Ocoopa Rechargeable Hand Warmer in use
Don’t let cold hands ruin your winter outdoor trips with the Ocoopa Rechargeable Hand Warmer series. These gadgets warm your hands and protect …….