An iPad lets you take work anywhere, but typing on its touchscreen can definitely hinder productivity. These iPad keyboards can help.
Your iPad is great for on-the-go work, but its touchscreen keyboard isn’t so ideal for writing long documents and emails. We understand, and that’s why today we’re highlighting the best iPad keyboards for on-the-go productivity. These keyboards help you write, edit, and scroll in length, just like a laptop.
Related: MacBook gadgets gift guide for 2022—give your Mac fans the coolest gadgets and accessories this year
For its part, Apple has its All-New Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro. This case and keyboard combination has a great trackpad designed for iPadOS, plus you can adjust the viewing angle to 130 degrees.
And for a true multitasking aid, we love the Logitech K380 Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard. Its slim design connects with up to 3 devices, helping you work from multiple devices simultaneously.
Stay productive wherever your workspace happens to be with these iPad keyboards.
1. The Apple All-New Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro turns your Apple keyboard into a convenient portable workstation.
Apple All-New Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro in colors
Use your iPad just like a laptop with the Apple All-New Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro. Its trackpad is compatible with iPadOS, and the case has a USB-C port for pass-through charging.
Get it for $299 on the official website.
2. The Logitech MX Keys Mini Series for Mac lights up as you approach and turns off as you step away, saving battery.
Logitech MX Keys Mini Series in a video
Another excellent iPad keyboard for on-the-go productivity is the Logitech MX Keys Mini Series for Mac. It has a cool automatic on/off feature and connects with up to 3 devices.
Get it for $99.99 on the official website.
3. The NuPhy Air75 slim mechanical keyboard works with up to 4 devices at once for improved multitasking during the day.
NuPhy Air75 on a desk
Thanks to its hot-swappable functions and slim form factor, the Nuphy Air75 slim mechanical keyboard is ideal for work productivity while you’re out. You can even use it for up to 48 hours without a recharge.
Get it for $109.95 on the official website.
4. The Brydge Air MAX+ iPad wireless keyboard makes your iPad a complete workstation with its multitouch trackpad.
Brydge Air MAX+ in use
Make your iPad more like a laptop with the Brydge Air MAX+ iPad Wireless keyboard. The multitouch trackpad helps you scroll through documents and searches. What’s more, antimicrobial technology keeps you healthy.
Get it for $119.99.
5. The Logitech K380 Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard has an easy-to-carry minimalist design and works with multiple devices.
Logitech K380 Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard with gadgets
Type on your iPad, smartphone, tablet, and more with the Logitech K380 Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard. It even remembers your shortcuts and maps keys …….